TreeChop DataPack for 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 (Best Tree Chopper)
TreeChop DataPack for 1.20.5 will be a quick and simple modification that will be allowing the players to chop the trees within few seconds. With this amazing tool you’ll not be saving your precious time but also enjoying crafting multiple things within few minutes of timeframe. Isn’t that great to craft every item you love within few seconds. It will be supporting above 12+ things that will also include nether trees. This DataPack have been officially developed by the WonderBoots.
Presenting you a very lightweight TreeChop Datapack crafted for versions 1.20 and above, now inclusive of Nether trees.With this datapack, you have the ability to fell all types of trees using either your fists or any tools. It supports the following tree types: Different types of trees that will be including Oak, Dark Oak, Birch, Jungle, Spruce, Acacia trees.Rectified issues with blocks being broken, such as dirt and surrounding blocks Enhanced code stability for more favorable outcomes. Future plans will be to Refine the leaf-breaking mechanism for each tree to prevent floating leaves Implement a hybrid break method. In the future, transition all trees to replace leaves with air and drop resources via the summon method.
TreeChop DataPack Logs:
- You can chop down trees using either your fists or any tools.
- We’ll be sharing a list of things below that will be supported by this DataPack.
- Oak, Dark Oak, Birch and Jungle.
- Spruce, Acacia and mushrooms.
- It will now support mangrove.
- Cherry tree will also be supported.
- Nether trees have been added.
TreeChop DataPack Settings:
- Required commands for this DataPack.
- Reloading this DataPack?
- Trouble finding your specific DataPack list?
- /datapack list
Installing this DataPack in Minecraft:
- Step 1: Acquire the DataPack by downloading it.
- Step 2: Initiate the creation of a new Minecraft World.
- Step 3: Save your newly created Minecraft world.
- Navigate to single-player mode and choose the saved world.
- Access the saved world and open the worlds folder.
- Inside the worlds folder, locate the Data Packs folder.
- Transfer the downloaded file into the Data Packs folder.
- Reopen the saved world.
- Execute the /reload command.
- The Data Pack will be working perfectly.
- These are all the necessary commands to install the DataPack.
- Enjoy with this awesome DataPack.
Download TreeChop DataPack:
For Minecraft 1.20.5:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.