Incendium DataPack for (1.19.3, 1.18.2) Nether Expansion
Incendium DataPack for 1.19.3 will be revamping your default nether world. It will be adding various types of new biomes with their own limited styled structures. You can also have dynamic structures that will be paving way to make your world filled with different and unique biomes. It can also spawn beautiful jigsaw blocks to generate dynamic structures throughout the game. This DataPack have been originally built by the Starmute.
This DataPack will be providing different types of biomes that will be filled with scary and dangerous mobs. Different types of structures will be coming soon in the future updates. Nether have been completely revamped to bring a new improved nether that you’ve never seen before. It will be perfect for the players to play on servers, single player without using a Resource Pack that’ll require most of the Data Packs. There will be an optional resource pack that can provide blaze colors, textures and custom items. You’ll just have to unzip the file that will be included in the DataPacks folder.
Incendium Data Pack Changelogs:
- New 8 Different types of Biomes.
- Around 10 Different types of Structures.
- You can unzip file to get Custom items, Blaze colors and Textures.
- Jigsaw blocks can generate Dynamic structures.
- Massive piglin castle in the Basalt Deltas.
Incendium Data Pack Settings:
- Two commands will be required for this DataPack.
- Reloading your DataPack Command.
- Finding the DataPacks list if they’re working.
- /datapack list
- Have fun and enjoy playing this DataPack.
Incendium Data Pack Installation:
- Required Resource Pack only for Servers.
- Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Save the Minecraft world.
- Click on single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Click on the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
Download Incendium Data Pack:
For Minecraft 1.19.2:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.