More TNT Data Pack for 1.19.2/1.18.2 – Powerful TNTs in Minecraft
More TNT Data Pack for 1.19 is a survival and explosives themed Data Pack. It will be adding around 13 powerful TNTs in your Minecraft world. Without any need of the plugins or mod. All you need to do is to put Resource Pack and Data Pack in order to make it work. New TNTs can also be crafted on the servers in the survival mode. While paving way for the unique and amazing PvP battles. This Data Pack have been developed by Silabear.
This Data Pack will be having TNTs that can also be acquired by the commands and the custom crafter. You will need to enable the Data Pack with Resource Pack to be able to work. To obtain the explosives, You will need to craft the TNT workbench. This is where all the new explosives are crafted. You can easily craft the workbench by dropping crafting table and the iron block on the floor. Each and every explosive will have their own unique recipes. If you want to have all the TNTs within one command. /function #tnts:get_al.
More TNT Data Pack Changelogs:
- Adds 13 Different TNTs in Minecraft.
- Each TNT will have their own explosion.
- TNTs will be having smaller and bigger explosions depending on their category.
- It can be crafted in the survival mode.
- It can also be obtained by the command that will be used below.
- Below command can be used to spawn all the TNTs.
- /function #tnts:get_al
- This Data Pack has a version of 1.17, It will be able to work through the 1.17.1 and above.
- If a Data Pack have a version of 1.18, It can also work with 1.18.1 and above.
More TNT Data Pack Settings:
- It is a simple Data Pack that may require some few commands.
- Regular types of Commands.
- Finding the Data Pack.
- /datapack list
- Reloading the Data Pack.
- Want to have all the explosives.
- /function #tnts:get_al
- Run this command to remove TNTs from your world.
- /function tnts:destruct
- That’s all the commands, You should require for this Data Pack.
More TNT Data Pack Installation:
- It will require to Download a Resource Pack.
- The Resource Pack will have to be put in the Resource Packs folder.
- Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Save the Minecraft world.
- Click on single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Click on the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
- Similar Data Packs.
Download More TNT Data Pack:
For Minecraft 1.18.2:
- Data Pack – More-TNT-Data-Pack.zip
- Resource Pack – More-TNT-Resource-Pack.zip
- Developer: More-TNT.zip
For Minecraft 1.17.1:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.