TreeCapitator DataPack for 1.20.2 – 1.19.4 – Cut Trees in Minecraft in One Hit
TreeCapitator DataPack for 1.20.2 will be giving you some unique features that will allow you to chop the trees within one hit. If you will try to hit one log of the tree, Then it will chop the tree instantly with their logs. There will be a lot of settings that you can modify with your needs within the game. It can also work in the survival mode, You can chop down the whole tree with their logs very easily and perfectly.
This Data Pack will also allow you to cut the leaves, It will also be working with various types of axes within the game. It will be working with the Wooden Axe, Netherite Axe and Diamond axe. Wood types will not interfere within the game. You can also configure settings that you want to play with in the game. It will not be breaking nether trees in your game. It can also work when sneaking or standing in this DataPack. You can also disable the settings and the axes you don’t to work within this DataPack.
TreeCapitator Datapack Changelogs:
- Instantly chops tree within a single hit.
- Wood types will not be mattered in this DataPack.
- You can also open the settings by using this command /trigger TreeCapitator.
- It will be having the default settings, But you can also modify the settings that you may like in this game.
- It only works for the trees.
- Many settings will be provided in this game, But you can also set your own settings.
TreeCapitator Datapack Settings:
- It will break every kind of leaves.
- You can also use any kind of Axe in this DataPack.
- That will include Wooden Axe till Diamond Ax.
- Netherite Axe can only break Netherite Trees.
- You will have to open from the settings in order to break Netherite Trees.
- Netherite settings can be on or off in the configuration.
Step by Step Installation for TreeCapitator Datapack:
- Download TreeCapitator DataPack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Then save the Minecraft World.
- Click on the Singleplayer.
- You will have to select the world that you have saved.
- Click on the saved world.
- Then click on the edit and then open world folder.
- After it then open the Datapacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into that specific Datapacks folder.
- Open the Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Use this Command /Trigger TreeCapitator.
- DataPack will be working perfectly.
- But if you are having problems installing the DataPack, You can watch the video below.
Spotlight Video and Review of this DataPack:
Download TreeCapitator DataPack for 1.20.2 upto 1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.18.2:
- Official – Tree-Capitator-1.18.2.zip
For Minecraft 1.17.1:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. We also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. We also provide genuine links for each and every content.