Death Animations Data Pack 1.18.1/1.17.1 – Epic Animations for Mobs on Death
Death Animations Data Pack 1.18.1 is a unique themed Data Pack. It will be providing death animations and death effects for the mobs in the world. Mobs will be having epic death animations whenever they will die. You will be getting animations for Zombies, Husks, Pillagers, Creepers and many more. This Data Pack have been developed by the Tschipo. Player Death animations will be added soon.
This Data Pack is a dream came true for the players, Those wanted to have animations for the mobs for so long. For most of the body parts that can also be picked up while using the right-click. You can even use them in the crafting tables, But you can also eat them if you want. Unique animations have also been given for Iron Golems, Ravagers, Endermites and Phantoms.
Death Animations Data Pack Changelogs:
- Adds 20 Different Death Animations for the Mobs.
- Body Parts can also be Picked by using right-click.
- You can also eat the Body Parts.
- It will require the Resource Pack and Data Pack to make it work together.
- It will not be working without the required Resource Pack.
- This Data Pack has a version of 1.17, It will be able to work through the 1.17.1 and above.
- If a Data Pack have a version of 1.18, It can also work with 1.18.1 and above.
Death Animations Data Pack Settings:
- Few commands that will be required.
- Finding the Data Pack.
- /datapack list
- Want to reload the Data Pack.
- Want to check for updates then use this command.
- /trigger menu
- You can also open settings by using this command.
- /trigger settings
- Troubleshoot function command.
- /trigger troubleshoot
- That’s all the commands you should know.
Death Animations Data Pack Installation:
- It will require to Download a Resource Pack.
- The Resource Pack will have to be put in the Resource Packs folder.
- Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Save the Minecraft world.
- Click on single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Click on the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
- Similar Data Packs.
Download Death Animations Data Pack:
For Minecraft 1.17.1:
- Resource Pack – Death-Animati-ons-RPack.zip
- Data Pack – Death-Animati-ons-DPack.zip
- Developer: Death-Animati-ons.zip
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.