New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack 1.20.2 – 1.19.4
New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack 1.20.2 will be having multiple stages, It is a story driven Data Pack. You will be tasked with building up and then founding while defending a modular settlement for the forces of Nether. It was inspired from the popular mod, Tale of Kingdoms Mod. This Data Pack have been developed by the kanokarob.
This Data Pack will be providing amazing display and settler’s experience. You will have to build and defend your nether and then build your own Nether Fortress. You will be starting from humble beginnings and then you will be having a settler’s wagon. It will be requiring you to employ Town Planner’s and seek its expertise to build your new settlement sites in the Minecraft world. It can also build mines, lumber mills, wizard tower and bard’s college. Your town will be growing then the invaders will be coming from the Nether. They will be seeking to destroy you and their attacks will be becoming more vicious. Eventually the head will be showing up as a mighty wither.
New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack Changelogs:
- You can build your settlement sites.
- You can construct Lumber Mills and Mines.
- It can also let you build your Nether Fortress.
- Wizard Tower and Bard’s College can be build also.
- More than 80 Structures that have been spread towards three dimensions.
- Randomly generated natural features that will be Floating Island and Ancient Drill.
- You can also gather taxes and interact with your villager’s economy.
- This Data Pack has a version of 1.17, It will be able to work through the 1.17.1 and above.
- If a Data Pack have a version of 1.18, It can also work with 1.18.2 and above.
New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack Settings:
- Few commands that will be required.
- Finding the Data Pack.
- /datapack list
- Want to reload the Data Pack.
- Uninstalling this Data Pack command.
- /function nitk:uninstall
New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack Installation:
- Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Save the Minecraft world.
- Click on single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Click on the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
- Similar Data Packs.
Download New in Town The Settler’s Experience Data Pack:
For Minecraft 1.19.4:
- Developer: New-in-Town.zip
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.