How to Install Data Packs in Minecraft (1.20.2) Step by Step Installation Guide
Today, we will show you that how to install Data Packs in Minecraft. Data Packs is a newer addition to Minecraft that allows the players to customize their experience. The Data Packs can also be used to make new advancements, world generation settings with the biomes, Without any code modifications in your world. Data Packs have been released around three years ago, It have been becoming popular since then.
What types of Structures Data Packs can spawn:
- Basically the structures will be houses, buildings and loot.
- We’ve also shown the images at the top and below that structures you can find in your Data Packs.
- Every Data Pack will have its own modification and specialization in one category that can be modified.
Types of Commands that can be used on Data Packs:
- Commands will be very easier to find within the Data Pack.
- It can be used with commands that will be very simple and easy to find.
- Image below have been shown to give some idea, That what data pack could do in your game.
Why Should we use Data Packs instead of Mods:
- Data Packs are not bound to subsidiary versions of the main release, For example: you don’t need to install data packs for every separate version. (If you download for 1.17 version it will run on 1.17.1, 1.17.2, 1.17.3 so on.
How Data Packs are better than Mods:
- Your Data Packs can be used individually and can be used with the Mods and Resource Packs.
- Data Packs can work with the Mods and Resource Pack. But it will work smoothly with the Resource Pack because they both don’t depend on their sub-versions.
Advantages of using Data Packs in Minecraft:
- Generally, Data Packs have those features that are not available in normal Minecraft Mods. They have extravagant features that can amplify the taste of existing Mods and Resource Packs.
- You don’t need to have any code modifications for the particular Data Packs.
- It can also generate and help players with their advancements, items and customization.
Where can we download the latest Data Packs:
- You can always download the latest and up to date Data Packs from Minecraft Data Packs.
- They always provide genuine content and popular Data Packs.
- You can also find the Most Popular Data Packs for Minecraft in their website.
- The newest Data Packs will be available there.
Best Data Packs of Minecraft:
- There are few Data Packs that have been Popular so far.
- TreeCapitator Data Pack.
- Timber Data Pack.
- Super Furious Lucky Block Data Pack.
- VeinMiner Data Pack.
How to Install Data Packs in Minecraft 1.20.2 – Step by Step Installation Video:
How to Install Data Packs in Minecraft 1.20.2 Installation:
- First step, Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Then save the Minecraft World.
- Click on the Singleplayer.
- You will have to select the world that you have saved.
- Click on the saved world.
- Then click on the edit and then open world folder.
- After it then open the Datapacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into that specific Datapacks folder.
- Open the Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- DataPack will be working perfectly.
- But if you still can’t understand how to install Data Packs.
- We recommend you to watch the video below to install Data Packs correctly.
- We’ve given step by step Tutorial to install Data Packs quickly.
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.