LuckyBlocks Rain Data Pack 1.20.2 – Raining Lucky Blocks in Your World
LuckyBlocks Rain Data Pack 1.20.2 is a very sophisticated modification that allows you to get your Minecraft world to be filled with Random Lucky blocks. The lucky blocks will start raining in your World, Whenever the Data Pack is enabled in the world. It’ll have chance to spawn the random items depending on the lucky blocks. Some lucky blocks can spawn mysterious items, dangerous mobs or tools. You can also get a powerful mob that can kill you within few seconds, So be aware.
This Data Pack is required to run with the Lucky Block Mod in order to run correctly. It have made the life easier for the players of survival mode. You’ll just have to open the raining blocks and get various items and stuff. It can mainly spawn structures, loot and items within the game. It will only be working with the Lucky Block Mod, If someone tries to install it without it will not be working.
LuckyBlocks Rain Datapack Changelogs:
- Raining Lucky Blocks in your World.
- It will be working in the Survival Mode.
- Requires Lucky Block Mod to be Installed with Lucky Block Rain Data Pack.
- If somebody installs the Lucky Block Rain Data Pack without Lucky Block Mod.
- It will not be working without that Mod.
Lucky Blocks Rain Datapack Settings:
- A very simple Data Pack that may not require many settings.
- Commands that will be required for this Data Pack.
- Do you want to reload the Data Pack.
- Do you want to find the Data Pack list.
- /datapack list
LuckyBlocks Rain Data Pack Installation:
- First step, Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Then save the Minecraft World.
- Click on the Singleplayer.
- You will have to select the world that you have saved.
- Click on the saved world.
- Then click on the edit and then open world folder.
- After it then open the Datapacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into that specific Datapacks folder.
- Open the Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- DataPack will be working perfectly.
- But if you are having problems installing the DataPack, You can watch the video below.
Spotlight Video for Installation and Gameplay:
Download LuckyBlocks Rain Data Pack for 1.20.2 and 1.19.4:
For Minecraft 1.20.1:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.