Custom Player Heads DataPack for (1.20.2 – 1.19.4) Unique Player Heads
Custom Player Heads DataPack for 1.20.2 will be making your game easier by letting you craft custom player heads within the game.You can also craft your heads with the custom textures. It will also let you decorate your world with the tiny little blocks while staying survival friendly in the game. This DataPack have been started about eight months ago, It have been 100% completed. It have been developed by the PauseKawa.
This DataPack will be having a crafting station that will allow you to craft player heads with the custom textures, It will be TIny Blocks Painting Table. Mason villagers that can reach master level will bring a new item that will be tiny blocks painting table, Only for two blocks of quartz and 4-7 emeralds within the game. The very same block that can be easily used to craft the player heads with custom textures. For example yellow dye, red, blue and a block of quartz.
Custom Player Heads Data Pack Changelogs:
- New Custom Heads with unique textures.
- Added Tiny Blocks Painting Table.
- Mason Villagers that will be reaching master level will be providing a new item called Tiny Blocks Painting Table.
- In order to buy it only for two blocks of quartz and only 4 to 7 emeralds.
- Usually the same block that can be used to craft player heads with custom textures, Yellow dye, red dye or blue dye and a block of quartz.
- Tiny Blocks Painting Table will bring its own UI that will be showing the requirements.
- Do you want to craft heads, You will only need to put red, yellow, blue dyes and one block of quartz per head, Which will be easily consumed as soon you will take the output items in the game.
Custom Player Heads Data Pack Settings:
- You can give yourself a Tiny Blocks Painting Table by writing this command.
- /function pk_head:tiny_blocks_painting_table/helpers/give
- Reloading your DataPack have become easier.
- Trouble finding if the DataPack is working?
- /datapack list
- Required Commands are above & Have fun.
Custom Player Heads Data Pack Installation:
- Step 1: Downloading this DataPack.
- Step 2: Create a Minecraft World.
- Step 3: Save the Minecraft world.
- Click on single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Click on the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
- That’s all the commands.
- Have fun and enjoy this unique DataPack.
Download Custom Player Heads Data Pack:
For Minecraft 1.19.2:
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.