Super Furious Lucky Block Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 – Unique Lucky Blocks
Super Furious Lucky Block Data Pack 1.18 is a amazing modification that will allow you to have various types of unlucky blocks and lucky blocks into your game. By clicking on the various types of lucky blocks, It could grant various types of structures, items with some unique swords and animals. You will be getting around 350+ structures by hitting on various types of Lucky blocks that you will put on the ground to have them. This Data Pack have been developed by the Taruyroiii.
This Data Pack will bring some structures that you have never imagined to have in your Minecraft world before. Unlucky blocks will spawn various types of things that can kill you very easily. For example wither skeletons, jail and fire. Lucky blocks can grant you diamonds, animals, lucky swords with some other things. It can also bring various types of big structures like some homes that can you see in the images below. It have became very popular within no time due to its unique modifications inside your Minecraft world.
Super Furious Lucky Block Datapack Changelogs:
- It will provide around 10+ Lucky and Unlucky blocks.
- Some of the blocks might be lucky and several will be unlucky.
- It can bring around 500+ new structures into your game.
- Lucky blocks will give items that can help you in the game like swords, weapons and diamonds.
- Unlucky blocks will be providing dangerous things like wither skeletons, mobs and death too.
Super Furious Lucky Block Datapack Settings:
- Commands that may have required to reload the Data Pack.
- If you can’t find that Data Pack is installed correctly.
- /datapack list
- It will be required to download the Resource Pack and Data Pack.
- In order to make them run correctly and perfectly.
- But if you have installed only Data Pack that might not work into your game, In order to make it run you may need to install Resource Pack and Data Pack together.
Step by Step Installation for Super Furious Lucky Block Datapack:
- First step, Download this Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Then save the Minecraft World.
- Click on the Singleplayer.
- You will have to select the world that you have saved.
- Click on the saved world.
- Then click on the edit and then open world folder.
- After it then open the Datapacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into that specific Datapacks folder.
- Open the Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- DataPack will be working perfectly.
Super Furious Lucky Block Data Pack Installation and Gameplay:
Download Super Furious Lucky Block Data Pack for 1.18/1.17.1:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- Required Resource Pack – Super-Furious-Resource-Pack.zip
- Developer – Super-Furious.zip
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.