Stellarity DataPack for 1.20.5 – Unique Dimensions & Biomes
Stellarity DataPack for 1.20.5 will be bringing different types of structures, items and mobs within the game. Stellarity, once called FokaStudio’s Ender Expansion, is a Minecraft 1.20.5 datapack that transforms The End dimension into a vibrant and distinctive realm. It introduces a fresh and lively approach to the dimension, weaving a unique lore centered around the Illagers’ early exploration of The End, predating the player’s humble adventures. This DataPack has been developed by the kohara_.
Discover a total of 14 brand-new biomes introduced into the game, along with a complete overhaul of 4 vanilla ones in Minecraft. These biomes are thoughtfully crafted and divided into two distinct categories – some are lively and welcoming, while others are dead and barren. Embark on a journey through the enchanting Amethyst Forest, adorned with dazzling crystals! Scale the towering hills of End Barrens (but beware, falling from them can be unforgiving). Marvel at the unmistakable reference that is The Hallow. Ponder the reason behind the intriguing name of Flesh Tundra. A proper Ender expansion wouldn’t be complete without a makeover for the End Cities, right? Well, fear not, because Stellarity goes the extra mile to revamp those End Cities! They’re redesigned with a fresh style, packed with new treasures and perils to spice up your adventure!
Stellarity DataPack Logs:
- But that’s not all – Strongholds have undergone a massive transformation too! They’re now a whopping 7 times larger and crawling with Illagers. These folks aren’t just handing over the Portal, so you better gear up and be ready for a challenging showdown.
- The Ender Dragon has leveled up its game in toughness! Now boasting 300 health and some extra armor points, it’s ready to give players a real challenge. To make things easier, the number of End Crystals is conveniently displayed under the bossbar for a smoother gaming experience
- Upon triumphing over the Ender Dragon, you’ll unlock the gateway to three brand-new armor sets in Minecraft. Choose from a set that prioritizes defense, one that enhances offense, and another that amplifies mobility. Each set caters to a unique playstyle, allowing you to customize your character for the challenges that lie ahead in the blocky realms.
Stellarity DataPack Settings:
- Reloading the DataPack.
- Trouble finding the datapack is working?
- /datapack list
- That’s all the required commands for the players.
This DataPack Installation:
- Step 1: Downloading this DataPack.
- Step 2: Create a Minecraft World.
- Step 3: Save the Minecraft world.
- Open the single player then select the world you’ve saved.
- Then go to the saved world and then open worlds folder.
- Open the Data Packs folder.
- Move your downloaded file into data packs folder.
- Open Saved world.
- Press /reload.
- Data Pack will be working.
- That’s all the commands.
- Have fun and enjoy this unique DataPack.
Download Stellarity DataPack:
For Minecraft 1.20.5 / 1.19.4:
- Supports: Forge, Fabric and Quilt: Stell-arity-Mod.zip
- Developer: Stellarity.zip
We usually provide the links that have been given by the original developer, We also do take good care of the download that will be available here. But sometimes the original developer remove their download links from the third party websites. In that particular situation we may need your assistance in order to find and fix the available download links. So you can Please inform us that a specific link have been broken that may required to be fixed. We will try to update the working links as soon as possible. Our team will also do try to update these links frequently and we do update that links regularly. We also do take care of links that do not have virus in them. We can guarantee that our download links will not have any viruses in them. Our aim is to provide genuine links for each and every content.